5 Things You Didn't Know About Alice Merryweather
- Alice began to ski at four years old at Attitash Mountain Resort in New Hampshire.
- When she isn't on the slopes, Alice likes to play music, hike, and drink coffee.
- Alice was accepted to Harvard but deferred enrollment, and is now a student at Dartmouth College. Also, she'd like you all to know that she still holds her middle school's high jump record.
- She won the 2019 U.S. Alpine Championship downhill title at Sugarloaf, Maine.
- Her favorite memory as a competitor to date is having the opportunity to race at the PyeongChang Olympics, and coming down in the lead during the second run of the Olympic alpine combined.
"The whole weekend I’ve been super, super relaxed and laid back, and for me, that’s the key, relaxing and putting together a race run, trusting my skiing, and I fully did that today."
Also in Active Fundraisers